Thursday, December 20, 2012

Who Are You....

And what have you done with my husband????

After a crazy week at work, a birthday party, and company at the house, we decided to stay in on Sunday and not go grocery shopping for the coming week. It was great to sit back, relax, and enjoy a clean house =) So, I knew that after work we'd have to take a trip to the dreaded Walmart - we were down to one roll of TP, we had to go! 

After picking up Ryan and Emma we were on our way back to the house to let Lilly out and change before heading out again. Emma and I do most of the shopping and Matt will go occasionally, especially if I barter doing some of his chores =) Out of the blue, Matt offered to go shopping and let me stay home. What!?! Then, he offered to take Emma too (granted the girl LOVES to shop). I was pleasantly surprised! To top it all off he brought back my favorite candy bar, Take 5, for an after dinner treat. I love that man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment